International Tax Manager
Ada was developed by a team of doctors, scientists, and engineers who shared the belief that every person in the world should have access to quality, personalised health information, and care. Ada has millions of users and has ranked #1 in the Medical Category in over 130 countries.
Ada partners with healthcare payers and providers, supporting them in the delivery of quality cost-effective care, by enabling their patients to confidently navigate to the right care at the right time.
The role of International Tax Manager (m/f/x) offers a great possibility to manage the international tax structure of the world’s
fastest growing medical app, working closely with the group’s Director of Finance.
You will be:
- in charge of full tax oversight for operations across four different tax jurisdictions, with a special emphasis on Germany, US, UK and China
- establishing and maintaining the group’s transfer pricing infrastructure
- coordinating relevant tax advisors around the globe
- setting up transfer pricing documentation
- coordinating and supporting tax audits
- reporting to the group’s Director of Finance
You will need to have:
- 3+ years of international tax experience with a focus on transfer pricing, ideally tailored to fast growing technology companies
- a Master’s Degree in tax law, fiscal economics, economics with a focus on tax, or a similar qualification in a related field
- great organisational and autonomous working skills
- an approachable and open-minded personality
- excellent project management skills
- the confidence speak up when circumstances or conditions appear questionable
- Fluent German and professional English
- The chance to work with one of the most exciting health startups in Europe
- Great working environment in the heart of Kreuzberg
- Enjoy social activities such as parties and office drinks!
- Free German language classes