Product Owner - Ada Mobile Applications
Ada is looking for an experienced product owner to lead the evolution of Ada’s mobile applications. You will be working on a delivery team alongside engineering, UX and design talent while collaborating heavily with marketing, customer care and research to continue to deliver the innovative solutions our users need to better understand their health. To be successful in this role you should have previously held a senior product position for a large scale, high volume, B2C product and be competent defining and executing business strategy in a high growth environment.
As a product owner at Ada, you will have the opportunity to hold a strategic and tactical position guiding overall user experience and driving business goals for your product offering.
You will be responsible for leading a product vision while aligning company strategies and targets. User experience is at the core of Ada’s DNA; thus you should be able to confidently prioritize and guide the delivery of user value within a fixed time and flexible scope environment.
The ideal candidate has experience using all necessary resources to understand the global and regional market needs for their product. You should be capable of tying user needs to our value proposition. As an active collaborator, we expect someone who is comfortable working on a delivery team while supporting innovative and sustainable solutions.
- Develop and communicate the product vision together with the incremental value proposition of the each function within your product
- Manage and rationalize the product backlog
- Define and manage to targets / ROI over time
- Collaboratively define product features and releases with a cross-functional development team
- Thoroughly and accurately represent the business and our users
- Vet new ideas or features against company strategy and goals
- Collaborate with the dev team and stakeholders ensuring expectations are common and clear
- Review work results based upon your pre-defined “done” criteria
- Communicate effectively, sharing plans, successes and failures
- Entrepreneurial, can-do approach
- 5+ years product leadership experience in Agile/Scrum environments
- Practical experience with design thinking and lean development
- Practical experience managing a P/L
- Enthusiasm for translating strategic plans into tactical daily execution
- Strong analytical skills, ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend action plans to resolve issues
- Experience defining and driving the vision of journey-based programs and/or partnership-based programs
- Comfortable using both quantitative and qualitative data to evaluate prioritization
- Health technology background
- Strategic Business leadership
- The opportunity to work for one of Europe’s most exciting startups
- A sunny loft office in Berlin’s startup hotspot, Kreuzberg
- Social activities such as parties and after-work gatherings
- Awesome drinks and healthy snacks
- Free German language classes at the office
- Discounted membership to hundreds of health and sports facilities across Berlin
- A diverse team of smart, friendly, purpose-driven people
- Competitive salary and leave entitlements