Client Success Manager (Germany)
Ada was developed by a team of doctors, scientists, and engineers who shared the belief that every person in the world should have access to quality, personalised health information, and care. Ada has millions of users and has ranked #1 in the Medical Category in over 130 countries.
Ada partners with healthcare payers and providers, supporting them in the delivery of quality cost-effective care, by enabling their patients to confidently navigate to the right care at the right time.
The Client Success Manager for Germany will be responsible for managing Ada’s deals in Germany. The Client Success team is responsible for implementing and managing Ada’s deals across multiple verticals and geographies. The focus is on optimising deals for successful outcomes, thereby leading to client retention, client satisfaction and client account growth. They will report to the Client Success Director. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new and growing team, at one of the fastest-growing health tech companies in the world.
- Manage a variety of deals in the German market to optimise for on-time delivery, client satisfaction and retention, financial value and tracking KPIs.
- Own the client relationship - act as dedicated point of contact for existing clients and understand pain points and business needs.
- Strategise on how to satisfy clients to become a celebrated component of their health and wellbeing offering.
- Develop a detailed project plan at the start of every deal, which outlines onboarding, marketing plan, timelines, product requirements and key risks:
- Deliver onboarding training to clients.
- Define, track and report on KPIs at regular intervals during deals for internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver monthly reporting to client on the success of the collaboration and projects.
- Help clients manage the integration of Ada into their business, acting as a transformation consultant that works ‘hand in glove’ with client teams
- Work closely with the different teams:
- Product, to provide client feedback on Ada platform or performance
- BI, to develop dashboards to track deal KPIs
- Marketing, to optimise for patient uptake, the
- Clinical, to engage healthcare professionals involved in implementing and “championing” Ada at the front line
- Communications, to develop case studies highlighting the key interim successes from each deal
- Customer Experience, to identify and constructively respond to any feedback from our clients’ end users
- Leverage Ada data and external data to identify key opportunities for clients to grow their business, and make more use of Ada
- Deep understanding of Ada and client current and planned product innovations, to identify well aligned upsell opportunities
You need to have:
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing role.
- Strong understanding of the industry, current market trends, the client’s business plan, pain points, key stakeholders - ability to absorb this information rapidly across unfamiliar geographies and verticals.
- Natural aptitude in investing in internal relationships to ensure seamless communication and collaboration across teams.
- Conflict management and resolution experience.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Strong documentation and follow-up skills.
- Empathetic to client needs.
- Commercially savvy to recognise and close up-sell opportunities.
- Analytical approach to evaluating success of deals
- Project management experience
- Fluency in German and English
- The chance to work with one of the most exciting health startups in Europe
- Great working environment in the heart of Kreuzberg
- Enjoy social activities such as parties and office drinks!
- Free German language classes